Sign up to Wool.com and create your own personal wool hub.
AGM and Director Election Reminder
Timing is running out to vote in the upcoming Annual General Meeting of Australian Wool Innovation.
The AGM will be held on Friday 19th November, and proxy voting closes 48 hours prior on Wednesday 17th November at 10.00am (AEDT).
AWI encourages all shareholders to participate through one of two ways.
Voting can be done by filling out the form mailed to shareholders last month or via lodging a proxy online.
To do this, eligible shareholders should follow these steps –
- Go to the share registry website at linkmarketservices.com.au
- Then go to Shareholder log in
- Select Single Holding and complete the details requested. The issuer is AWI.
- Shareholders will need their Security Reference Number (SRN). This is the 11 digit number commencing i400 which appears on all personalised correspondence from AWI.
- Then select the voting option.
If shareholders have any difficulties, they can contact AWI on 02-8295-3100 for further assistance.
Who shareholders choose to appoint as a proxy is entirely a matter for them.
Contact: Kevin Wilde
Mobile: +61 436 031 277