Sign up to Wool.com and create your own personal wool hub.
Beyond the Bale
Beyond the Bale is Australian Wool Innovation’s quarterly magazine for AWI shareholders, other wool levy payers and wool industry stakeholders.
Its main purpose is to ensure wool levy payers are:
- kept up-to-date on AWI activities
- made aware of marketing initiatives and activities to increase the demand for Australian wool
- provided with information on new products and practices to improve on-farm productivity and profitability – in areas such as pastures and grazing, sheep health, genetic technologies to breed more productive sheep, and shearing.
The interactive edition of the magazine is available online at http://beyondthebale.wool.com. The archive of the magazine goes back to 2009.
The most recent PDF versions are available below:
- Issue 82 (March 2020)
- Issue 81 (December 2019)
- Issue 80 (September 2019)
- Issue 79 (June 2019)
- Issue 78 (March 2019)
- Issue 77 (December 2018)
- Issue 76 (September 2018)
- Issue 75 (June 2018)
- Issue 74 (March 2018)
- Issue 73 (December 2017)
- Issue 72 (September 2017)
- Issue 71 (June 2017)
- Issue 70 (March 2017)
- Issue 69 (December 2016)
- Issue 68 (September 2016)
- Issue 67 (June 2016)
- Issue 66 (March 2016)
If you would like to receive a free hard copy or soft copy of the magazine when a new edition is released, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org specifying whether you would like to receive a hard copy (include your postal address) or soft copy.
If you wish to advertise in Beyond the Bale, refer to the advertising rate card.