Sign up to Wool.com and create your own personal wool hub.
Wool is the answer to plastic-free fashion
- A dedicated hub on woolmark.com promoting Merino wool as the answer to plastic-free fashion.
- Direct path-to-purchase for Merino wool activewear.
- Strong share of voice across social media and external publications.
- Consumer education on fashion’s impact on ocean health and how wool does not contribute to microplastic pollution.
The plastic-free hub on woolmark.com offers global consumers a guide to living more sustainably, with the help of wool. The aim is to educate our global audience that wool is the answer to plastic-free fashion, reminding them that clothing made from man-made fibres – such are polyester – are, quite simply, made from plastic.
The hub forms part of a wider eco strategy to highlight positive achievements and provide tools for best practice and adoption, positioning The Woolmark Company as a standard bearer for sustainability from farm to end of life. The eco marketing strategy positions Australian Merino wool as a future-proofed fibre and reflects the shifting consumer priorities and economic changes of 2020. By highlighting the scientific evidence to prove the eco benefits of Merino wool we aim to empower consumers to make more responsible purchasing decisions
What We Delivered
- An actionable guide to eliminate plastic from your wardrobe.
- Microplastic pollution data revealing wool does not contribute to microplastic pollution.
- A shoppable edit of Merino wool investment pieces and activewear
- Benefits for working out in wool
- 5833 page views on Woolmark.com
- 4:05 average time on page (double the industry benchmark)
- Direct path-to-purchase for Merino wool activewear
- Global exposure via media partnerships promoting the hub
- Eco strategy social media results (January – April 2019)
- 3M reach
- 1M impressions
- 728K engagements