Sign up to Wool.com and create your own personal wool hub.
Wool activewear for the conscious consumer
- Fashion and lifestyle brand Nagnata partnered with AWI's marketing arm to promote Australian wool's eco-credentials and technical benefits.
- The Australian wool collection was so successful Nagnata has included it as part of its core range and has also created a second series including 40 Australian Merino wool styles.
- The collection was stocked in global luxury retailers and promotes the fibre as a crucial element of activewear.
Premium fashion and lifestyle brand NAGNATA forms part of a new generation that embraces social responsibility and challenges the rampant consumerism of fast fashion and its devastating effect on the environment. The label set out to create the brand’s most eco-friendly collection to date, partnering with AWI’s marketing subsidiary The Woolmark Company to develop an original seamless knitwear collection using Australian Merino wool for the first time. The brand chose Australian Merino wool for a number of reasons, mainly the fibre’s eco-credentials, technical performance benefits and durability to create high-impact apparel that outperforms synthetics.
What we delivered:
By working closely alongside The Woolmark Company’s technical team, the duo behind NAGNATA was connected with leading wool mills to explore various knitting machines and spinners, before finally choosing who they wished to work with. The collection is designed for hot yoga, pilates, cycling, dance and cardio exercise, with minimal seams for a high level of comfort and movement. It blends superfine Australian Merino wool with Tencel for breathability and an extremely soft hand feel.
- The 24-piece collection is available at key retailers across the world as well as Nagnata’s online store
- A digital campaign on Woolmark Instagram running for one week reaching 145,000 people and driving more than 3000 website clicks
- Nagnata engaged a series of influencers to push the collection and drive sales, reaching nearly 480,000 people
- The partnership generated the highest number of clicks to a brand’s online store from Woolmark channels
- 8 new premium retail partners across US, UK, Europe and Asia
- Merino wool collection so successful Nagnata has included it as part of its core range and has also created a second series including 40 Merino wool styles.