Sign up to Wool.com and create your own personal wool hub.
Woolmark.com marketing wool to the world
- 1.4M page views
- 3.7 organic search impressions
- Tangible path to purchase to drive wool sales
- Audience interest lies in wool fibre, DIY projects and care
- Global readership
Woolmark.com embodies AWI’s research, development and marketing arm’s objectives of driving the demand of Australian Merino wool through The Woolmark Company’s services.
The global resource is AWI’s main marketing tool to educate both consumers and the supply chain about wool, its potential and how to best care for wool garments.
What We Delivered
Our approach champions the benefits and eco-credentials of wool, educating consumers as to why Merino wool is the conscious choice as part of our Fibre Advocacy strategy and will allow partner brands to deliver the wool message in a clear yet effective way in line with the updated Marketing Strategy.
In line with AWI’s current strategic plan, Woolmark.com builds the reputation of Australian wool among the global apparel and textile industry through fostering and promoting innovation, increasing Woolmark’s brand equity and championing the research and science behind wool’s eco-credentials.
The Results: 2019/20
1.4 million page views (76.8% increase y.oy.)
682,552 users (74.7% increase y.oy.)
328,245 Organic click search (344.8% increase y.oy.)
3.7 million organic search impressions (399% increase y.oy.)
5182 clicks to shoppable product (monthly average)
Top 3 Countries
- United States: 276,909 sessions
- Australia: 117,241 sessions
- United Kingdom: 101,577 sessions
Top 3 pages
- Wool care: 121,441 page views
- Home page: 124,076 page views
- Can I wash wool in a washing machine: 31,980 page views